In this ever-changing dental environment growing a productive, profitable practice requires education, organization and implementation of fresh ideas!
The dental environment is constantly changing. A practicing orthodontist for over 25 years, Dr. Ann Marie Gorczyca shares current practice management business strategies. Author of the books It All Starts with Marketing, Beyond the Morning Huddle and At Your Service: 5-Star Customer Care for an Outstanding Dental Practice, Dr. Gorczyca speaks on several topics, including marketing, teamwork, treatment coordination, customer service, management systems human resource management, and clinical orthodontics.
Author of the books It All Starts with Marketing, Beyond the Morning Huddle and At Your Service: 5-Star Customer Care for an Outstanding Dental Practice, Dr. Gorczyca speaks on several topics, including marketing, teamwork, treatment coordination, customer service, management systems human resource management, and clinical orthodontics.
Learn more about Dr. Gorczyca’s hottest topics below. Contact our office to learn how we can customize a presentation to fit the needs of your group!
At your service... Ann Marie Gorczyca, DMD, MPH, MS
Clinical excellence, outstanding customer service, a great patient experience.
Dr. Ann Marie Gorczyca is a Clinical Adjunct Professor of Orthodontics at the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, University of the Pacific, where she speaks on clinical and practice management topics.
In teaching and clinical practice for over 25 years, Dr. Gorczyca is formerly a faculty member at UCSF School of Dentistry and has received teaching awards from UCSF and University of the Pacific Dental Schools. She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics and a member of the Angle Society of Orthodontists.
Bring Dr. Gorczyca to speak for your next meeting!
Maximize your team's potential!
Contact Dr. Gorczyca today: firstname.lastname@example.org | 925-757-9000
Whether you're answering the phone or conducting the new patient exam, the excellence of your systems and performance of your winning team influence your new patient to start treatment. Doctor confidence and soft skills will further motivate you to take action and advocate your dentistry leading the patient to begin care.
At Your Service:
5-Star Customer Care for a Successful Dental Practice
Make a legendary customer service impression. When your office climate becomes one of outstanding customer care and hospitality, your entire team of motivated and inspired service leaders will deliver five star excellence. Prepare, organize, and preserve your service culture to produce outstanding practice results.
Human resource management is complex. A thorough understanding of HRM will help you conquer this challenge. Learn the employee management strategies, laws and psychology needed to promote performance and teamwork in your dental practice.
The dental business environment is constantly changing. Gain strategies to grow your practice from the ground up. Applying the principles of internal marketing, PR, and referral relationships will help you achieve your goals. Join us and learn a strategic, organized approach to effective dental marketing!
Skeletal structure dictates diagnosis and treatment. Board Certified Orthodontist, Dr. Ann Marie Gorczyca shares signs that help you choose ideal treatment options. Starting with the facial profile and limitations of orthodontic tooth movement, learn the importance of cephalometric analysis and reasons for tooth extraction and orthognathic surgical procedures.
- June 25-27, 2021 - American Association of Orthodontists Annual Sessions, Virtual
- February 26-28, 2020 - Ortho2 User's Group Meeting, San Diego, CA
- January 10, 2020 - Minnesota Association of Orthodontists, Oakdale, Minnesota
- May 3-7, 2019 - American Association of Orthodontists Annual Sessions, Los Angeles, CA
- April 4-6, 2019 - Western Regional Dental Convention, Glendate, AZ
- April, 2019 - American Association of Orthodontists Annual Sessions, Los Angeles, CA
- May 4-8, 2018 - American Association of Orthodontists Annual Sessions, Washington, D. C
- Feb 22-24, 2018 - Ortho2 User's Group Meeting, Savannah, Georgia
- Sept 14-17, 2017 - Southwest Society of Orthodontists, New Orleans, LA
- April 21-25, 2017 - American Association of Orthodontists, San Diego, CA
- Feb 23-25, 2017 - Ortho2 Users Group Meeting, Orange County, CA
- Oct 14-16, 2016 - Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, Seattle, WA
- Oct 7, 2016 - Northeast Society of Orthodontists, New York City, NY